Smoky Russian Caravan
A perfect Tea for a dreich Afternoon
Smoky Russian Caravan is a wonderful smooth and smoky tea with a great backstory. Smoky Russian Caravan is a blend of teas that reminds us of when camel caravans used to wind their way along the Silk Road, transporting teas from Asia to Europe. Make yourself a pot and imagine the hardy folk keeping warm on those cold nights around the campfires and imagine the smoke gradually improving the taste of the black teas and oolongs in the saddlebags of the camels. The perfect tea to enjoy on a dreich afternoon!
Enjoy the authentic taste of ripe doughnut peaches with our Organic Mediterranean Fruits black tea blend or the taste of pear with our Organic Summer Orchard green tea blend or the taste of mango with our ever popular caffeine-free Tropical Dream rooibos blend.
Lazy Summer Afternoon brings the smooth taste of rhubarb and cream while Island Breeze is an incredibly fruity green and black tea blend.
Health benefits of turmeric
Turmeric Orchard tastes great. It is sunshine in a cup. It has the fruity, sweet taste of apple, mango and orange. This intense fruitiness balances the earthiness of the turmeric, ginger and peppercorn.
It not only tastes great, but research also links Turmeric to some significant health claims that are detailed in our new blog post. These include:
1) Turmeric is naturally anti-inflammatory. This is said to help in the fight against Alzheimer’s.
2) It is packed with antioxidants which could reduce cancer growth, development and spread at the molecular level.
3) The active ingredient in Turmeric helps fight brain diseases with research showing that it may be effective at delaying or even reversing many brain diseases and memory loss.
4) It can improve the symptoms of arthritis.
5) It has been shown to be as effective as the leading pharmaceutical drug in fighting depression.
6) Lastly, research is ongoing into the possibility that it can help slow down the ageing process .
We choose all our teas on taste but isn’t it great when they are also associated with such powerful health benefits?
For further information, see our blog: